Wednesday 20 August 2014

Final Sketches.

Final section view:

In this image I am trying to capture the tranquil environment of the waterfront and the boat sheds. I have used a basic screenshot from sketch up and used textures through photoshop.



Final plan view:



For my final plan view I am attempting to exaggerate the textures and rough look of the concrete that runs around the boat sheds teamed with the trees that surround the upstairs walkway. I have used a range of textures including rough pencil etches. The circle on the left hand side shows a close up view of the light box and its surface. It is made out of a matt black coloured shell so it does not reflect any of the light off its surface.


First final perspective:

For this perspective I have tried to show weather that occurs regularly at the site which includes high winds at some times. I have attempted this by using a grainy texture for the background that implies movement.



Final elevation.

This elevation image shows the high volume of foot traffic that occurs on a bright sunny day as portrayed in this image. This foot traffic is necessary to attract people into the exhibition. I have also incorporated brighter colours and a clear sky to imply warmth which would draw people to the attraction.


Drawing showing the different perspective throughout my finals:

This image is more of an abstract interpretation of the exhibition and was inspired by the circular shapes found in the physical light box. Nicky Foreman was my inspiration as the artist model because of her layered use of different shapes.


Final perspective drawing:



My final perspective drawing shows the site in a more wintery scene to show the 'warm' atmosphere the  light installation gives off with its natural tones. A rod can be seen to be holding the light box to the wall. This rod also controls the rotation of the light box. 


No comments:

Post a Comment